Georgia State University Piedmont North B Learning Center 3D Virtual Tour.
The Piedmont North complex consists of two halls – A and B. The two halls together house 1100+ residents and offer single, double and triple occupancy rooms. Piedmont North is a traditional, suite-style, residential facility with a bathroom in each room. Each individual bedroom is wired for high-speed Ethernet internet connections and cable T.V. services.
- Courtyard- Available for students for fun and relaxation. Housing events are often held here.
- Dining Hall- All-you-care-to-eat meal plans for all of your dining needs, five days per week.
- Piedmont North Learning Center- Located in Piedmont North B lobby, featuring state of the art technology. May be reserved for academic and study groups through the staff in the Learning Center during operating hours.
Or learn more about Georgia State University!
About Georgia State University
Georgia State University is an enterprising urban public research institution in Atlanta, the leading cultural and economic center of the Southeast.
With six campuses throughout metro Atlanta, the university provides its world-class faculty and more than 54,000 students with unsurpassed connections to the opportunities available in one of the 21st century’s great global cities. A national leader in graduating students from diverse backgrounds, Georgia State provides a rich experience with award-winning housing, hundreds of student clubs and organizations, and one of the most diverse student bodies in the country. Students, faculty and alumni enjoy a unique campus personality and culture based on ambition, hard work, dedication and perseverance.
- 6 campuses
- 12 colleges and schools
- 54,000+ students from more than 167 nations and territories
- 3,000+ international students
- 250+ degree programs in 100 fields of study at the Atlanta Campus — the widest variety in the state
- 30+ associate degree pathways at five campuses and through the largest online program in the state
- $2.6 billion annual economic impact on metro Atlanta***
- 84 research centers
- 72 study abroad programs in 45 countries
- 400+ student organizations, including 31 fraternities and sororities
- 10,000+ degrees conferred each year
- Georgia State is among the most diverse colleges and universities in the U.S., and annually graduates more African American students than any other public or nonprofit higher-education institution.
- Georgia State’s main campus in downtown Atlanta — the leading economic center of the Southeast, with the world’s busiest airport and third-most Fortune 500 companies of any U.S. city — knows no boundaries. Internships, jobs and connections to the world’s business, government, health care, nonprofit and cultural communities are just blocks away.